Articles in the "Report Last Backup of Exchange 2007" series
- PowerShell script to report last successful full backup of Exchange 2007
- Updated Exchange 2007 database backup script
- Another minor update to the Exchange 2007 backup script
- Exchange 2007 backup script updated to v1.2 [This article]
- Exchange 2007 backup script updated to v1.3
- Minor update to last backup report (1.3.1)
I added notification of what the checkmark means, automatically load the Exchange snapin if not already, and append the subject of the email with a status summary. If there are no backups that need attention, all okay is added. If there are, it says that attention is needed. This provides a quick way to know if anything needs attention. Download the script here.