Articles in the "Report Last Backup of Exchange 2007" series
- PowerShell script to report last successful full backup of Exchange 2007
- Updated Exchange 2007 database backup script [This article]
- Another minor update to the Exchange 2007 backup script
- Exchange 2007 backup script updated to v1.2
- Exchange 2007 backup script updated to v1.3
- Minor update to last backup report (1.3.1)
I have made some minor updates to my PowerShell script that reports (and emails) the last backup of each database in your organization. I was referencing the wrong variable when looping through the databases in a storage group, so each storage group in the report listed all the databases on the server. I also change the formatting a little so the text in different table cells in the same row actually look to be in the same row (the checkmark was offsetting that cell a bit). You can download v1.1 here.