Updated Exchange 2007 database backup script

I have made some minor updates to my PowerShell script that reports (and emails) the last backup of each database in your organization.  I was referencing the wrong variable when looping through the databases in a storage group, so each storage group in the report listed all the databases on the server.  I also change the formatting a little so the text in different table cells in the same row actually look to be in the same row (the checkmark was offsetting that cell a bit).  You can download v1.1 here.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *