Articles in the "Report Last Backup of Exchange 2007" series
- PowerShell script to report last successful full backup of Exchange 2007
- Updated Exchange 2007 database backup script
- Another minor update to the Exchange 2007 backup script
- Exchange 2007 backup script updated to v1.2
- Exchange 2007 backup script updated to v1.3 [This article]
- Minor update to last backup report (1.3.1)
This update fixes reporting for public folder databases. I failed to account for the fact that PF databases won’t be returned when using Get-MailboxDatabase. The structure of the script has changed a little bit to accommodate that, but the resulting change in the output is only that PF databases will now be included (and storage groups that only had a PF database won’t report that no databases are present). Download v1.3.