Articles in the "Mailbox Delegate Management" series
- Super duper delegate retrieval script
- PowerShell module for managing Exchange mailbox delegates
- Small update to delegate management module
- Delegate management module updated to v1.3.5
- Delegate management module updated to support Exchange Online [This article]
- Delegate management module updated to v1.4.5
- Delegate management module updated to 1.4.6
The module for managing Exchange mailbox delegates has been updated with support for Exchange Online. In its current version (v1.4) you can use one mode or the other. The default mode is on-premises, but you can change this on demand to use Exchange Online by using Set-DelegateMananagementMode, a new cmdlet added in this version. If you change it on demand, you will be prompted for your Office 365 credentials. If you will be exclusively working with Exchange Online, you can change the line near the top of the module to default to using that method. In that case, you will be prompted for credentials the first time you run a cmdlet.
It is my intention to update the module to support a hybrid environment, but I first need to set up one in my lab in order to test it.